[aida] Where to learn about sessions?

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Feb 2 10:01:47 CET 2009

Hi Janko,

tanks for the reply.
JM> Aida creates for every new visitor a new session object and assign a
where does this happen? Or to ask more correctly where do I hook in
the code which creates a new instance of my model?

Do I need to make an EnterSite object which in its viewMain creates a
new model and redirects there like you describe later? Or is there a
ready made way to do this?

JM> For redirection I propose to make a special Redirector and register it
JM> as '/', then this redirector just redirects to the object stored in
JM> user's or session's userValues.
Register with AidaSite... urlResolver registerURL:forObject:? Would
this be my EnterSite object?

JM> Hope this help a bit
Yes, a lot.

Thanks,