[aida] TimeStamp control

Bruno Buzzi Brassesco smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Tue Dec 8 01:33:47 CET 2009

Janko,

Great, now i have my TimeStamp component: WebDateTimeInputField subclass of:
WebInputField.
Plus support classes: WebDateInputFieldForTimeStamp subclass of
WebDateInputField, and: WebInputFieldForTimeStamp subclass of WebInputField.

It display TimeStamp value of an object aspect, but still not set and object
with the contents of web panels, I think I have to add some other method,
but it is easily to achieve.

AIDA did it again, that was quick and easy!

WebDateTimeInputField
aspect: aSymbol for: anObject
	super aspect: aSymbol for: anObject.

	dateInputField := self add: (WebDateInputFieldForTimeStamp aspect:
aSymbol for: anObject).
	timeInputField := self  add: (WebInputFieldForTimeStamp aspect:
aSymbol for: anObject).
	elements := OrderedCollection with: dateInputField with:
timeInputField
/********************************************************/
printHTMLPageOn: aStream for: aRequest on: aSession

	dateInputField printHTMLPageOn: aStream for: aRequest on: aSession.
	aStream nextPutAll: '<br></br> '.
	timeInputField printHTMLPageOn: aStream for: aRequest on: aSession.
/********************************************************/
WebDateInputFieldForTimeStamp
prepareAttributesToPrintOn: aSession
	self value notNil ifTrue:
		[self attributesAt: #value put:
			(WebFormElement autoConvertAndEncodeValue: self
value date)]
WebInputFieldForTimeStamp
prepareAttributesToPrintOn: aSession
	self value notNil ifTrue:
		[self attributesAt: #value put:
			(WebFormElement autoConvertAndEncodeValue: self
value time)]