[aida] AIDA 6 running in Dolphin 6

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Dec 7 13:40:50 CET 2009

Bruno Buzzi Brassesco wrote:

> Not yet. But I think (not sure) Scribo will run fine because depends on
> AIDA.
>
> I think both packages can be ported easily, Janko will know better than
> me...

First let me congratulate and say thanks to Bruno for that port. I also
hope that this can boost a morale of Dolphiners a bit, so that they will
continue with their Smalltalk.

About Scribo port, because it is based on Sport too, it should be easy
to port as well. While AidaCharts are just JavaScript from Smalltalk
anyway ... :)