[aida] AIDA/Web on Wikipedia - history and philosophy

Markus Fritsche fritsche.markus at gmx.net
Tue Sep 30 21:28:45 CEST 2008

Janko Mivšek schrieb:

> Nice to hear that :) Let me write a brief history for start

To my understanding, AIDA/Web has a long history, being hidden and the
base for many successful projects.

I am curious to know if you observed changes by "going public" or, so to
say, "open source"?

Did it change your every day business? Did it change your every days work?

(I just discovered AIDA reviving my Smalltalk/Web interest, so I am
reading through the most interesting subjects on the gmane-archived lists).