[aida] registering url in Aida

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sat Sep 27 08:58:26 CEST 2008

Hi Prashnanth, welcome to the list!

Prashanth Hebbar wrote:
> Hello:
> I am trying the seaside counter example using Aida in Squeak.
>
> Any idea why these aren't working for me:
>
> 1.
> (AIDASite named: 'aidademo') urlResolver defaultURL: '/aidademo.html'
> "(does not recognize #named #urlResolver #defaultURL)"
>
> 2.
> AIDASite named: 'aidademo'. "(on inspection, this alone works)"
> URLResolver defaultURL: '/adademo.html' forObject: counter "(not
> recognizing the #defaultURL and #forObject)

It looks like you tried all possible combinations except the right one :)

(AIDASite named: 'aidademo') urlResolver
    defaultURL: '/aidademo.html' forObject: counter

So, if you inspect first line alone, you need to get an URLResolver. Now
you need to send #defaultURL:forObject: to it and your object will be
registered with deired Url.

Hope this helps