[aida] Comment on the tutorial

nico petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 13:16:05 CEST 2008

Hi,

In AIDA/Web, domain objects have urls. In fact, the idea behing this is
that each object has its own url. So, we create links between objects,
never between applications.

So, yes, it's :
"e addLinkTo: self observee..."

> (It does seem wrong to me that the view for adding an address is in the AddressBook model, but I leave that to another post).

No! View methods are always in the applications. The model doesn't deal
with view and action methods.

So, when you create a link to an object, what's going on?
To keep it simple, it's similar to:

Click on the link to the model -> Find an application for the model -> Display the view method of the application

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

Nico
--