[aida] Panes?

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 00:09:27 CEST 2008

Thank you!
After seeing some work someone else did in VW, I am toying with the idea of
building the interface for my generic data entry application right in
Morphic since it is basically just a class builder that will always have the
same Aida application except for the placement of the fields and tabs.

Just an idea!

However, a standard view of my data will be a browser of some sort, so I'll
give the ideas a try!

Thanks again,

Rob