[aida] Wiki page locked on Scribo

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 19:45:13 CEST 2008

Worked not, after evaluate Wiki allInstances do: [:each | each
initialize] and removed the page from the wiki itself.

The problem now is when I Edit the page, I don't get Tinymce as the
editor. Really don't understand this behaviour. Is a virtual linux as
any other linux and copied the tinymce folder as in any other machine,
but here don't woirks.

By other hand, why I have 2 instances of wiki? Don't should had only
one? a singleton?

Cheers.

>>> http://www.arsol.net
>>

>> --