[aida] Wiki page locked on Scribo

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 18:19:51 CEST 2008

Didn't know how to remove sessions, but tried now following your
indication, the page remains blocked, now with the Guest user.

the other thing I checked is that works ok on a local PC, but (with
the same image) I get this error on a virtual server I setup to use
with Aida/Scribo apps. May be somethings related to permissions of
image, changes, tinimce? How should be such permits?

Cheers.