[aida] Link to attachment

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sun Sep 14 20:09:47 CEST 2008

Hi Vasja,

Вася Чайко wrote:

> How to refer to the file attached to wiki page? I have added a file
> name.txt and I put the reference [name.txt], but after page save I
> receive the reference to creation of new page on wiki with a name name.txt.

Simplest is just to drag the filename and drop it in the text, you'll
have a full Url od attachment there immediately. Other way is to copy
Url of attachment in attachment box and paste it into the text.

Attachment Urls otherwise look like in this example:

http://www.aidaweb.si/2008/09-13/faq-v9/banner-new.png

You need to put a whole such Url in [] parenthesis to have a valid url
that way.