[aida] Video of Rob's Smalltalk in Healtcare talk on StS08

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Sep 9 22:27:15 CEST 2008

Rob,

I make quite some thoughts on recent months how to use Aida on the top
of such domain models you are using. Or more general, on the top of
relational databases. Giorgio Ferraris also had somehow similar problems
as you have. On the other side I last used relational databases  more
than 10 years ago. That's why I probably don't understand the problem
well enough. But I'm sure Aida can cover RDB domains too. We just need
to develop an appropriate pattern.

So far for now, I need to look your talk to the end first :)

Janko