[aida] Video of Rob's Smalltalk in Healtcare talk on StS08

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Sep 9 20:29:42 CEST 2008

Dear all,

James Roberson prepared also video of Rob Rothwell's presentation about
Smalltalk in Healthcare on Smalltalk Solutions in Reno.

I looked few minutes so far and all kudos to Rob for that very
interesting and well presented talk, which had quite some echo in
Smalltalk community, because we are really hungry of experience reports
like this one.

Video smaller
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/video/2008/sts/rothwell_small.mp4
Video large (300M mp4):
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/video/2008/sts/rothwell_large.mp4
Google Video:
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-6463332462056589862&hl=en&fs=true

Slides:
ftp://ftp.eranova.si/aida/rueger-mivsek-aida-scribo-sts08.pdf

James's blog post:
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView?entry=3398393139

And yes, thanks again to James for videotaping the presentation!