[aida] Scribo syntax

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Sep 8 22:59:15 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

nico wrote:
> Le lundi 08 septembre 2008 à 01:12 +0700, Вася Чайко a écrit :

>> Why You not realise wiki markup parsing by OMeta? It is a direct and
>> obvious way.

> Is it available for Squeak, VisualWorks, and Gemstone? And is it
> extensible?

I wouldn't complicate too much with Wiki parser because we will probably
use Wiki syntax less and less (because we have rich text editor).
What I would do is to support more Wiki syntaxes besides default
WikiWorks, based on existing parser. Like SmallWiki, SWiki, etc.

Current parser is really a simple one, maybe a bit hackish, but still,
just enough for the current task.