[aida] Video and audio of Michael's Scribo talk on StS08

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Sep 3 18:30:47 CEST 2008

Dear all,

James Roberson prepared audio and video (also on Google Video) of
Michael Rueger's presentation about Aida/Scribo on Smalltalk Solutions
in Reno.

I looked the start of presentation and Michael really did an excellent
job, talking about Aida and Scribo in his own worlds, from his
perspective. After downloading I really need to carefully listen,
because I'll learn something new as well :)

Audio (12M mp3):
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/audio/2008/sts/aida_scribo_sts08.mp3
Video (200M mp4):
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/video/2008/sts/aida_scribo.mp4
Google Video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-440818752279825052&ei=Hrm-SJj-D4yqiwKfpOSaCQ&q=aidaweb
Slides:
ftp://ftp.eranova.si/aida/rueger-mivsek-aida-scribo-sts08.pdf

And yes, thanks to James for videotaping the presentation!