[aida] Report from ESUG08

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Sep 3 18:01:47 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

It is really a time to say some words about Aida on ESUG in Amsterdam
and let me immediately apology to those who waited for fresh news
directly from the scene. Well, we need such devoted blogers like Jim and
Serge are, but it seems we haven't yet :)

As you know we had two presentation there, one about Scribo by Nico in
Monday and another by me about Aida 6.0 at the end of the so called
Webday in Thursday. From responses of audience and later discussions and
also from referrals in other talks we can safely say that both talks
were successful. I would specially like to congratulate Nico for his
talk, which was his first at such conference and first in English. Well
done Nico!

Here are slides from both talks:
Scribo: ftp://ftp.eranova.si/aida/petton-scribo-esug08.pdf
Aida: ftp://ftp.eranova.si/aida/mivsek-aida60-esug08.pdf

James Robertson blog:
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView?entry=3397378334
James Robertson recap of day 4 (audio):
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/audio/2008/esug/esug08_4.mp3