[aida] Aida CPU usage

Nicholas Moore nicholas.moore at tsr-i.com
Thu Oct 30 13:38:00 CET 2008

Michael,

I have a VW and a Squeak image on the same server, each running a couple
of Aida sites and have not seen anything like that usage - mine are
normally less than 5%.

Nicholas

Michael Rueger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we are running two Aida based server implementations and have observed
> that they seem to constantly use a significant portion of CPU (20-35%).
> Has anybody seen something similar?
>
> Another question somewhat related:
> has anybody done an Apache compatible access logging for Aida/Swazoo?
> Would help us to track and analyze the access statistics (we use awstats
> for that btw).
>
> Michael

*Nicholas J Moore
Limoges
France

*Visit my Blog* <http://nicholasmoore.eu/blog.html>

"Still Running - so that I die in good health"*