[aida] A little GUI app to start/stop Scribo, any takers?

Jimmie Houchin j.squeak at cyberhaus.us
Tue Oct 28 18:15:04 CET 2008

I just had a thought.

What if we simply put an always running AIDA/Scribo admin web page on an
uncommon port. This way if the setup is running headless or on another
machine an admin page can be always available to start and stop
AIDA/Scribo sites and apps as desired.

This admin should always be on and running and independent of any other
AIDA/Scribo site or app. It should be aware of all AIDA/Scribo sites and
apps that are installed or available to be installed and configured.

This way the UI is put into skill set of those who use and develop
AIDA/Scribo and would also be available to any of the Smalltalks running
AIDA/Scribo. It could be built to handle any and all website
administration, installation, configuration, etc. functionality the
community wants.

Just wanted to put that out there.

Jimmie