[aida] A little GUI app to start/stop Scribo, any takers?

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:22:18 CET 2008

Not much time, however I talked something with Nico and he told me
that should be better to avoid using any framework (I was thinking in
use EasyMorphicGUI or even MCTool).

Then I found some free minutes, and tried to build something with pure
morphic, and I have something like the screen attached. Not work yet,
but is only and idea, to know if may be useful or not.

Let me know.

Cheers.