[aida] [Scribo] merging Wiki and Site

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 12:19:26 CEST 2008

I agree with Jimmie and wants to add some few comments.

Sometime I asked what to use to a common, ex-statical site, and Nico
you responded, no doubt, if is a site, use site if is a wiki, use
wiki.

I think that exist a gray line between a wiki (not editable to all
more than the administrator) and the common sites and if we can manage
all the possibilities with only one component could be great.

IMHO one thing that should be very very flexible (to use it as a site)
are the configuration possibilities. Changing styles, menus,
positions, fonts, colors, graphics, adding (or not) tabs, etc, is a
must to fit in the most of sites needs. A wiki don't need lot of these
things, but yes a site.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers.