[aida] Scaling an Aida/Web site?

nico petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 11:36:34 CEST 2008

Le vendredi 17 octobre 2008 à 10:04 +0200, Janko Mivšek a écrit :
> Nico, this is really good reference for Aida scalability and it would be
> nice if you publish also the code.

Hi Janko,

Sure I can publish the code. I didn't keep it, because it was just
really basic subclasses of UrlResolver etc that committed changes.
It won't take much time to rewrite them.

>  Is your work part of
> ScriboPersistence effort?

No, it was part of "playing with Magma before working on the
MagmaPersister" effort.

> Maybe we can make an AidaMagmaPersistence package to store those   basic
> Aida data like security settings, users/groups, urls ...

Why not :)

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton