[aida] Scaling an Aida/Web site?

sop soptwo sop2 at hotmail.fr
Wed Oct 15 19:55:15 CEST 2008

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to scale an application written with Aida/Web.
With Ruby On Rails, several Mongrel server are load balanced with Apache.

I would like to know if it is possible to do something siimilar, but it doesn't seem to be possible
because a lot of objects are stored into the image (urls, users and groups, etc)...

Is there a solution to this problem (without using Gemstone of course)?

I ask this because I don't want to use a framework that doesn't scale...

Any help is welcome.

Sebastien