[aida] Questions about Scribo wiki versus Scribo site

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 14:54:22 CEST 2008

Hi:

I'm developing my first customer web site based on Scribo/Aida.

I'm trying to learn from the Squeak site code from Janko (Can you
remember the address of the repository were were I can check by new
versions?).

I noticed that SqueakSite is based on wiki component, and would know
what are the main differences or things to take in account to use wiki
versus the "site" component.

I need that the user can modify by himself its pages (obviously) and a
tree menu at the lef with at least 3  levels of nesting, as the next
example:

> Company

> Products

>>Product 1

>>> Specifications
>>> Pics

>>Product 2
>>> Specifications
>>> Pics

> Contact

Exist some source code example (as Squeak one) but using site instead wiki?

Thanks in Advance.

--
Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz