[aida] Current Versions?

nico petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 00:34:50 CEST 2008

Le mardi 07 octobre 2008 à 18:15 -0400, Rob Rothwell a écrit :
> Ok...I am using a development image based
> on pharo0.1-10062dev08.09.1.image.  It is a 3.9 image that will run
> Magma r41g1, and seems a little snappier than the standard 3.9 image.
>

> Anyway, I have managed to load
>

> FFI3
> ODBC
> ODBCEnh
> Magma r41g1 (with a little Monticello and Monticello configurations
> massaging)

Hi Rob,

> My "Magma-ed" domain model is looking worth keeping (after 3 or 4
> attempts!), and I am ready to start teaching my PatientEncounter field
> objects how to display themselves (a simple class method that will
> return a WebElement subclass of some form or another).
Excellent :)

> In the interest of helping out, which versions of Sport, Swazoo, and
> Aida should I try out

If you want to use new features from dev versions, you can use AIDA 6.0
beta 1.

> should we put a "current development" link on the Aida downloads tab?

I would prefer not. Development versions are not for end users.
Sometimes it's just broken, or not usable (methods missing, etc), while
beta versions are tested and should work.

We released beta versions of Aida and Scribo, and there is a beta of
Swazoo too (see the bottom of the downloads page).

Cheers!

Nico

--
Nicolas Petton