[aida] Current Versions?

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 00:15:56 CEST 2008

Ok...I am using a development image based on pharo0.1-10062dev08.09.1.image.
 It is a 3.9 image that will run Magma r41g1, and seems a little snappier
than the standard 3.9 image.
Anyway, I have managed to load

FFI3
ODBC
ODBCEnh
Magma r41g1 (with a little Monticello and Monticello configurations
massaging)

My "Magma-ed" domain model is looking worth keeping (after 3 or 4
attempts!), and I am ready to start teaching my PatientEncounter field
objects how to display themselves (a simple class method that will return a
WebElement subclass of some form or another).

In the interest of helping out, which versions of Sport, Swazoo, and Aida
should I try out, and should we put a "current development" link on the Aida
downloads tab?

I tried that once, but let it get out of date.  What would be a good
"trigger" to know that there is a reason to update the current development
versions?  If we can answer that, I'd be happy to do so!

Take care,

Rob