[aida] Scribo news

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Oct 7 11:19:51 CEST 2008

Masashi UMEZAWA wrote:

> I'll show AIDA/Scribo at Open Source Conference 2008 Tokyo/Fall.
>  http://www.ospn.jp/osc2008-fall/

Masashi, nice to hear that! I'd really like to hear about responses to
your talk. So, where Scribo is specially interesting for Japan, i8n or
broadly?

> BTW, I'm not sure about document system. Does this support
> collaborative documentation? How can I access/activate?

If you think collaborative as Google Docs, that that is more that one
person editing the same document at once - no. This is a matter of
editor, and this is JAvaScript ...

But document system supports a whole lifecycle of documents: from
preparing to approving and releasing. And of course the main thing:
versioning. It is bassed of commercial BiArt which is used for
management of documentation for "compliance" of different standards like
ISO9000, ISO27000 info.security, ISO15000 environment protection etc. etc.

Janko