[aida] New header for default Aida style

Nicholas Moore nicholas.moore at tsr-i.com
Sun Oct 5 15:29:34 CEST 2008

I like the effect of the logo highlighted in white with the blue
background and the star/sparkle at the other end picks up on that effect
nicely. While I am not keen on the mixing of upper and lower case
letters, the overall effect is good.

About the two slogans: I think it works okay because of the size of the
header. I guess that this web site will mostly have a technical audience
so slogans which are more statements of function than of benefit will be
appropriate.

Regards

Nicholas

Janko Mivšek wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Yesterday Janja designed a first version of new header for default
> WebStyle as part of every Aida distribution and which is seen after Aida
> is installed and run for the first time. Something like that on Nico's demo:
>
> 	http://demo.bioskop.fr/wiki/wiki.html
>
> So, how do you like it, what do you think about slogan part, are two
> slogans  good or maybe too much at once, etc.
>
> Thanks for your comments in advance

*Nicholas J Moore*
Limoges
France