[aida] Scribo news

nico petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 13:22:55 CEST 2008

On dim, 2008-10-05 at 10:28 +0200, Hans N Beck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 03.10.2008 um 14:44 schrieb Masashi UMEZAWA:
>
> > Hi Nico,
> >
> > Working nicely now. Thanks!

> >> In fact it's the core of Scribo CMS, it's just that the App classes
> >> of
> >> Document and Repository were removed in previous versions of Scribo
> >> because I didn't have time to translate them and adapt them to recent
> >> changes in Scribo domain classes. So it's available by default at the
> >> url /repository.html
>
> sorry, I don't understand this.  On the demosite there is no ..../
> repository.html. If I upgrade the Scribo Beta 1 Image to the latestet
> versions, nothing works. Please Nico, can you explain for the complete
> stupid beginner what to do to see the Document system ? Thanks :-)

Hi Hans,

As I said in a previous email, development versions of Aida and Scribo
(espacially recent versions of Scribo) are not backward compatible.

The simplest if you load changes is to restart a new site:

SwazooServer singleton removeAllSites.
SwazooAida demoStart.
(AIDASite named: 'aidademo') styleClass: #ScriboStyle

If you don't want to lose your Scribo site, this will probably work (I
didn't test it):
(AIDASite named: 'aidademo') repository initPlugins.
(AIDASite named: 'aidademo') style: nil; styleClass: #ScriboStyle.
(AIDASite named: 'aidademo') repository configuration site: (AIDASite
named: 'aidademo').
(AIDASite named: 'aidademo') repository configuration initSettings.

Oh, and don't forget to update Aida to the latest version too, else it
won't work!

Cheers!

Nico

--