[aida] Website design, please provide examples from web

Hans N Beck private at hans-n-beck.de
Sun Oct 5 09:40:36 CEST 2008

Hi,

here some examples from me:

http://arstechnica.com/index.ars  for the flat color style and
explicit devision of space (well, it could be even more simpler)

http://www.octaga.com/joomla/index.php for the colors and
professionality

http://www.computer.org/portal/site/ieeecs/index.jsp for the clearness
and simple to use

Of course just my personal taste ;-) I am personally not a fan of
fixed column, the space available should be used.

Regards

Hans