[aida] Naming, when AIDA/Web, AIDA/Scribo, Aida, Scribo?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sun Oct 5 00:41:24 CEST 2008

Dear all,

Le me repeat from previous post the "rules" to use different names
consistently:

1.  There are long names AIDA/Web and AIDA/Scribo, to show that those
are two products of the same family. Also both logos are similar to show
that similarity. This is like in case of Plone/Zope.

2. Aida and Scribo are then short names, for everyday talk.

3. AIDAweb and AIDAscribo are used just in both logo designs.

If we use names that way consistently I think we will avoid any
confusion about the names.

Ok, AIDA in capital letters looks like an acronym. But what it means?
Well, I don't know yet :) Let we define it ...