[aida] New header for default Aida style

David Pennell pennell.david at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 22:25:04 CEST 2008

- I think you should only have one slogan- Both slogans ("AiDing the WeB" or
"This is HOW the Web Works!") just make me go ???.  What is the primary
message you want to send?
- You should pick one way to spell AIDA and use it consistently.  Is it
AIDA, AIDAweb or AIDA/Scribo (all on Nico's site).
- I found AIDA by looking for CMS implementations, so I may be biased - but
how are you going to promote Scribo?  If its going to be a more or less
standard part of all AIDA deployments, should it get a mention in the
header?