[aida] Website design, please provide examples from web

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sat Oct 4 12:06:36 CEST 2008

Dear all,

Now after we have the logo, it is a time to start the website redesign
too. Our designer Janja already started thinking about it and she is
asking many questions, about layout mostly. The best way to help her is
to show the  website examples from the web. So, please:

- provide links to websites which are good to be looked at, from
organization and layout and not so much from graphical design standpoint

- what to put on the first page?

- menus, vertical or horizontal (tabs)? one level only or with dropdown
menus in tab variant?

..etc

Thanks and best regards