[aida] Scribo news

nico petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 12:55:22 CEST 2008

On ven, 2008-10-03 at 19:39 +0900, Masashi UMEZAWA wrote:
> Hi Nico,
>
> Great news! I'll show AIDA/Scribo at Open Source Conference 2008 Tokyo/Fall.
>  http://www.ospn.jp/osc2008-fall/

Hi Masashi,

Great news :)

> BTW, I'm not sure about document system. Does this support
> collaborative documentation?
Yes, of course ;) You can manage your document system with groups of
authors, approvers, etc

You can see the slides of my presentation at ESUG for more (I will write
some doc about it in the Scribo wiki soon).

>  How can I access/activate?

In fact it's the core of Scribo CMS, it's just that the App classes of
Document and Repository were removed in previous versions of Scribo
because I didn't have time to translate them and adapt them to recent
changes in Scribo domain classes. So it's available by default at the
url /repository.html

Cheers!