[aida] Error trying to login on Aida/Gemstone

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Nov 28 20:52:37 CET 2008

I installed myself again and yes, there really are some problems with
Swazoo when you try to login Aida. Also, Aida is not installed by
default but you need to install it manually. I also updated instructions
at http://www.aidaweb.si/gemstone-glass.html.

I'll try to find the problem and update GS Swazoo soon.