[aida] Error trying to login on Aida/Gemstone

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 23:19:28 CET 2008

As we talked by IRC I followed exactly such steps to install Gemstone.

After the installation, when I checked the available packages on
Gemstone I found swazoo (dkh.4 if not bad remember) but NOT Aida.

Then I asked you and installed from the repositories you pointed,
Swazoo 2 and Aida.

It's all I did.

Cheers.

2008/11/27 Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek en eranova.si>:
> Germán Arduino wrote:
>
>> I think so, I installed Swazoo-2.1-dkh.9.mcz.
>
> I don't quite understand how you needed to install anything. If you
> followed instructions from http://www.aidaweb.si/gemstone-glass.html
> then the Aida and correct Swazoo should be already installed and run out
> of the box. Can you explain what steps you followed to install your GLASS?
>
> Janko

>>> It seems more a Swazoo error. HTTPPostDataArray is namely a Swazoo
>>> class. Do you have a right Swazoo (Swazoo 2) installed?
>>>
>>> Janko
>

> --
> Janko Mivšek
> AIDA/Web