[aida] From blogosphere: Finding my way to AIDA/Web

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sat Nov 22 10:59:03 CET 2008

http://smalltalkimpressions.blogspot.com/2008/11/finding-my-way-to-aidaweb.html

"Finally, an Industry Misinterpretations podcast directed my attention
to AIDA/Web.  It's the other web framework for Smalltalk, and so far I
really like what I see.  It's been around for a decade, it supports MVC,
REST (yay!), and has AJAX support built in.  From reading the mailing
list, it's also apparent that simplicity has been a big goal from the
start.  I have a couple of ideas for small projects to try out with
AIDA/Web, so I may be posting about my experiences with it soon."