[aida] How to setup and run Aida on Gemstone GLASS

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 00:57:48 CET 2008

If this get's it running, is there anyone out there savvy enough with VMWare
to publish an Aida-capable GLASS appliance?  I'll try again, but I had a
hard time starting from a base Linux VMWare appliance and doing all this
myself.  I never did get it to work.  I actually needed something like
UltraVNC or the like running as well because I only have a server I can run
the appliance and it is just too painful to use an appliance AND remote into
the server!  (At least with a GUI enabled Linux installation, but being a
non-Linux guy, well...)
Just wondering...

Rob