[aida] Aida on Gemstone

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Nov 20 18:31:28 CET 2008

Hi all,

To complement Nico's answer a bit: to run Aida on GLASS, you essentially
need just two steps:

	1. download, install and run "official" GLASS,
	2. load Aida in that GLASS and run Aida instead!

To load Aida you need to first load latest Swazoo, then load latest
Aida, both from http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/

I hope this helps

Janko