[aida] Aida on Gemstone

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Thu Nov 20 18:05:10 CET 2008

----- "Germán Arduino" <garduino at gmail.com> wrote:

| Hi:
|
| I've heard Janko telling that Aida is already ported to Gemstone. I
| want to know the status of the port, how to test it, features, plans,
| etc.
|
| Any point about info about this topic will be useful to me.

Germán,

Janko did a port of Aida to GLASS at the beginning of this year and the packages are in http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/Aida. It looks like Aida-5.6 is available there.

If I'm not mistaken, the version of Swazoo that is used in GLASS is fairly old. I have just recently gotten the latest versions of Hyper and Sport from Bruce running in GLASS, so I would think that an updated version of Swazoo could be done as well.

I'm juggling a number of things at the moment, but I'd definitely like to help where I can.

Dale