[aida] Aida Wish List

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 19:30:37 CET 2008

Hi Rob:

Today we talked about this topic of Morphic on irc, and I tell my opinion
that is really bad, complicated and time consuming.

I love Squeak, but....develop UI on Morphic is (to me at least) really a
pain.

Trivial things as change attributes, align, etc need lot of time and really
I would prefer to use such time on things more specfic of the domain and not
with these things. And add the fact that the UI isn't that the most of users
want to see on final users applications.

But, is what we've in these days on Squeak at dektop UI level.

Your idea is interesting to me.

Cheers.
Germán.