[aida] Aida Wish List

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 22:04:24 CET 2008

Hello all,
Just wanted to see what anyone thought of my latest idea, given that someone
had already worked on a Morphic Interface to start and stop Aida.

How about a Morphic grid that allows you to relatively place your domain
model attributes in them and set the type of WebElement you wanted to use to
display the attribute, give it a label, etc...?

It would be quite useful for straightforward business apps, I think.

Anyway, without starting a WebStyle war, it would be quite simple for these
layouts to be "generated" since it would all be relative table placement,
something Aida excels at.

At any rate, I was finally thinking about learning enough Morphic to take a
stab at it in my spare time, and just wondered what anyone else thought.

Take care,

Rob