[aida] Loading AIDA into pharo

Stefan Schmiedl s at xss.de
Tue Nov 11 16:23:52 CET 2008

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:02:44 +0100
Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si> wrote:

> Well, Aida and Scribo are moving targets

what isn't? That's where the fun lies :-)

> Anyway, you can (almost) always get a latest workable development
> versions from loading latest versions of all packages in that order:
>
> 	Sport, Swazoo, Aida, Scribo
>
> First three are on http://mc.bioskop.fr, while Scribo already has its
> own SPM: http://scribo.aidaweb.si

Added the repositories, installed and promptly ran into some snags :-)

Pharo0.1-10144
	Sport-mu.2
	Swazoo-np.11
	Aida6.0-beta.1
	Scribo-np.176

SwazooServer is missing a default implementation for watchdogOther

String (I guess) does not know about replaceSpecialCharacters

ScriboStyle>>defaultHeader refers to aidabannerJpg which has mutated to
aidaBannerGif

WikiPageApp>>accessRightsElement and >>attachmentsIFrameElement
refer to WebLink>>onClickDoToggleEffect:for:duration: which is not there
(anymore?)

After patching these up (roughly and probably wrong, too) I could not
raise any more exceptions by more-or-less randomly clicking around.

thanks,
s.