[aida] Aida/Web on Industry Misinterpretations podcast nr.110

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Nov 11 15:21:10 CET 2008

Nicholas Moore wrote:

> Good podcast, Janko, both informative and excellent positioning for Aida.

Thanks for encouraging words! Agree, I hope will be a bit more known in
Smalltalk community if not even broader with podcasts like this.

Funny is how much noise you need to generate to be known even inside
your own community. But you need to develop too, not to mention that not
everyone is good for both developing and making noise. Not enough time
for both.

However your work is worthless if no one knows it. That's why I'd like
to ask you guys to help me here and promote Aida whenever and wherever
you can, in blogs, mailing lists, IRC, elsewhere. That way we will
together make us more known around. Because we deserve that!

Janko