[aida] Loading AIDA into pharo

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Nov 11 15:02:44 CET 2008

Hi Stefan,

 > Is there a script floating around somewhere to load the
 > most current AIDA package into the most current pharo
 > image?

 >Or ... gasp ... is it even documented and I just failed to look?

Well, Aida and Scribo are moving targets and preparing a script for
every single new version would be a bit too much work. That's what holds
for development version of course, while stable version can be loaded
from Universes, and beta1 from instructions on:

	http://www.aidaweb.si/download.html

But yes, Nico prepared some script once ...

Anyway, you can (almost) always get a latest workable development
versions from loading latest versions of all packages in that order:

	Sport, Swazoo, Aida, Scribo

First three are on http://mc.bioskop.fr, while Scribo already has its
own SPM: http://scribo.aidaweb.si

and Aida works there like a charm!