[aida] Source browser and list question

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Nov 7 21:23:44 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

We actualy have a form element for such scrollable list box, it is a
WebMenu with its size set. If you set the size, it is not anymore drop
down menu but becomes a list box with scrollers on the left.

Quick example:

	m := WebMenu new.
	m collection: #('First' 'Second' 'Third').
	m size: 10.

Now for your task (let say you have an instvar #selectedClass in your App):

   m := WebMenu new.
   m size := 10.
   m collection: self classNames
       selectedToAspect: #selectedClass of: self.
     onChangePostAndUpdate: methodsElement;
     onChangePostAndUpdate: methodElement.

I hope this helps.
Janko