[aida] Source browser and list question

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Thu Nov 6 14:40:34 CET 2008

Hi all,

based on
http://www.squeaksource.com/AidaBrowser/

I'm trying to build a more Squeak Browser like web ui for a source
database (more on that later).

I had to patch up a few methods (they still used the AidaBrowserXX class
names) in the package before it would work and also ran into the usual
problems with having to copy methods into Scribo or default web style in
order use new components. Different discussion ;-)

Two questions:
- is there a newer version of the package somewhere?
- how do I build a simple scrolling list interface like Yoshiki used for
his code browser
(http://tinlizzie.org:8080/seaside/examples/authorship2)? Couldn't find
any example or even a matching web element in AIDA, but I'm still pretty
much a newbie as far as AIDA is concerned...

Michael