[aida] Website design proposal, please comment

Nicholas Moore nicholas.moore at tsr-i.com
Thu Nov 6 00:45:46 CET 2008

I like the colours, the graphics and content, it is clean and simple.
However the page looks too busy, it has too much on it and would benefit
from more white space. A greater sense of space could perhaps be created
by reducing the overall page size, maybe taking out the right hand
column and combining it with the centre column.

regards
Nicholas

--

*Nicholas J Moore