[aida] Website design proposal, please comment

Andreas Petermann petepetermann at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 4 09:49:30 CET 2008

Hi,
yes it looks good. But i would prefer a standard design for the boxes, there
are some with solid, some with gradient and one with no fill. I think it
would be better, when every box have the same design. An other point is the
logo box under menu in the middle. It looks quite better when the background
of the 'man' is transparent. The two different gradients are clashing.

Andreas