[aida] Website design proposal, please comment

Bruno Buzzi Brassesco smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Mon Nov 3 23:14:11 CET 2008

It looks great to me !

Regards,
Bruno

-----Original Message-----
From: aida-bounces at aidaweb.si [mailto:aida-bounces at aidaweb.si] On Behalf Of
Janko Mivšek
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 6:33 PM
To: Aida/Web general discussion list
Subject: [aida] Website design proposal, please comment

Dear all,

Having the logo we need to redesign our website accordingly. And Janja
is in her excellent mood again, preparing a website design already:

	http://www.aidaweb.si/website-design.html

I'd like to hear your comments so that we can finish the design this
week already. So hurry a bit, comment everything, what you like, what
not, first impression, after one day one ..