[aida] Website design proposal, please comment

Francois Stephany tulipe.moutarde at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 22:37:04 CET 2008

Hi Janko;

Long time, no post :(

The new design seems to be excellent at a first sight! Let's see how it
will be rendered with a bunch of div and CSS...

The only two points I see are more details than real stuff:
- The 'doctor' beside the big 'this is how the web works' is in a
rectangle that has not the same white than its container

- On the bottom right, it seems that the website is powered by GNU
smalltalk, is it the case?

- The Documentation tabs has an other color than the other. Is it on
purpose?

Have fun,

Francois