[aida] Website design proposal, please comment

Hans N Beck private at hans-n-beck.de
Mon Nov 3 22:37:15 CET 2008

Hi,

Am 03.11.2008 um 21:32 schrieb Janko Mivšek:

> Dear all,
>
> Having the logo we need to redesign our website accordingly. And Janja
> is in her excellent mood again, preparing a website design already:
>
> 	http://www.aidaweb.si/website-design.html

not so bad, really :-) The only thing I'm not satisfied with is the
area between blue bar (menu) and the text. The position of the
"download" is not optimal, for example.  Perhaps there could be a
little bit more white areas in general, so between the different
columns or text blocks  etc.

But anyway, really really not bad, and of course just my personal
taste ;-)

Greetings

Hans